2 large Chicken Breasts
12 oz your favorite salsa
6 cups Chicken Broth
1 onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 teaspoons cumin
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 ounces tomato paste
1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
2 cups frozen corn or one 15 ounces can.
limes, sour cream or greek yogurt, avocado, tortilla chips
1. In pressure cooking pot, add chicken, salsa, chicken broth, onion, bell pepper, cumin, chili powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and tomato paste. Stir together.
2. Lock lid and set to high pressure for 10 minutes.
3. When time is up, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes and then use a quick release to get all the remaining pressure out.
4. Remove lid and shred chicken using two forks.
5. Set pressure cooker to “simmer” setting and add black beans and corn. Stir until corn is heated through.
6. Ladle into Bowls and top with favorite toppings.