Pineapple Cauliflower Rice Bowls
Look at my story highlights for how simple and fast this meal is to make! I’ve had a few of you already make it, thanks for sharing with me.
- 3 cups cauliflower rice uncooked
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup Green beans chopped
- Half package turkey bacon chopped
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread all ingredients except the green onions in an even layer on the baking sheet. If you want crispy bacon, you can cook it separately and combine at the end.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.