These are seriously so yummy!! They are a super simple, fast and easy breadstick recipe. I can’t wait for you to try them out!
- 1 ½ cups warm Water
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 package @bobsredmill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix
- Yeast Packet (included)
- Garlic salt
- Place water in bowl and add yeast packet. Let sit for 5 min.
- Combine oil and eggs to yeast and water mixture and mix until combined, add pizza crust mix and mix on medium for 5 min.
- Dust counter with rice flour and place dough on counter. Spread out with wet hands like you are making cinnamon rolls just leave a little thicker.
- Slice into breadsticks and place on greased baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for at least 30 min or up to 3 hours.
- Pre-heat oven roasted 400° and bake breadsticks for 15-18 min.
- Melt 1/8 cup butter with 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt and brush on top when breadsticks come out of the oven.