- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari; I use Briggs Liquid Amino
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cashews
- First, preheat oven to 375ºF and spray a casserole dish with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Next, place 1 cup uncooked quinoa on the bottom of the casserole dish and layer diced onion and red pepper on top.
- Place sliced chicken on top of veggies.
- Prep sauce by mixing together, minced garlic, soy sauce, fresh ginger, and 1 cup of water.
- Evenly pour sauce over chicken breast.
- Bake at 375º for 45 minutes, uncovered. Remove from oven and add 1 cup of cashews and bake for another 10 minutes. Enjoy as a dinner or separate into meal prep containers.