Baked Honey Lime Chicken Taquitos
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (You can even use rotisserie)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Use @violife_foods for dairy-free option)
- 10 soft supersized corn tortillas
- Coconut oil
Cilantro Lime Cream Ingredients:
- 1 cup sour cream (Use @kitehillfoods or @good_karma_foods for dairy-free)
- 1/3 cup green taco sauce (Mild)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
Cilantro Lime Cream Instructions:
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, lime juice, honey, chili powder, and garlic and mix to coat.
- Lay out your tortillas, and divide chicken evenly on the center of each tortilla. Top each one with cheese.
- Roll each tortilla tightly, leaving the ends open, and place them on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray or olive oil.
- Spray the tops of the taquitos and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then serve with Cilantro Lime Cream.