Sweet Potato Waffles (Gluten and Dairy Free)
2 cups @bobsredmill Gluten-Free Oats
1 cup Almond Milk
2 medium sweet potatoes
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 400F and bake sweet potatoes for 40 min.
2. When done, pull off skins. Place potatoes in @blendtec and blend until smooth.
3. Next, blend oats into oat flour.
4. Then combine all ingredients in the blender and blend until batter is smooth. Batter will be somewhat thick.
5. Spray waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray and cook according to waffle iron directions (mine suggests 3 minutes). Makes 3-4 large waffles depending on waffle iron size.