I made it all in my Blendtec. This morning, I ate mine topped with dairy-free almond milk whipped cream and berries!
I love how easy this recipe is! It's just FOUR basic, simple ingredients that make an amazing tasting waffle!!
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups of cottage cheese
- 2 cups gluten-free old fashion oats blended into flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat waffle iron, lightly spray the top and bottom with cooking spray.
- Add oats in the Blendtec blender and blend until it turns into oat flour,
- add eggs, cottage cheese, and vanilla and blend until all combined.
- Add 3/4 – 1 cup of mixture onto waffle iron and cook for about 3 min depending on the waffle iron.