Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Grilled Chicken
The flavor of this is SO dang good, even my babies couldn’t stop eating!
- 1/3 cup Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (@violife_foods for dairy-free) divided
- 1/3 oz. pine nuts
- 2 medium to large zucchini’s. cut, slices, or spiralized into noodle-like strands (should yield 4 cups)
- 1/2 lbs grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts cubed or into strips
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
1. To make pesto, combine salad dressing, basil, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, and pine nuts into a food processor, blend until smooth.
2. In a lightly greases skillet over medium heat, cook zucchini noodles until just tender which Is typically three to five minutes. Stir in presto and remaining parmesan cheese, then remove from heat.
3. Add tomatoes, top with grilled chicken, and garnish with crushed red pepper flakes.