Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Grilled Chicken
The flavor of this is SO dang good, even my babies couldn’t stop eating!
- 1/3 cup Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (@violife_foods for dairy-free) divided
- 1/3 oz. pine nuts
- 2 medium to large zucchini’s. cut, slices, or spiralized into noodle-like strands (should yield 4 cups)
- 1/2 lbs grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts cubed or into strips
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- To make pesto, combine salad dressing, basil, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and pine nuts into a food processor, blend until smooth.
- In a lightly greases skillet over medium heat, cook zucchini noodles until just tender which Is typically three to five minutes. Stir in presto and remaining Parmesan cheese, then remove from heat.
- Add tomatoes, top with grilled chicken, and garnish with crushed red pepper flakes.