Mason Jar Cobb Salad
Have you ever eaten a Cobb salad out of a mason jar? The mason jar makes eating this Cobb salad on the fly so easy. Just shake it up and eat!
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 2 strips center-cut bacon
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 4 ounces cooked or grilled chicken breast, diced
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing (I use @primalkitchenfoods for dairy-free)
- Cook the bacon according to package directions. Once cooked, place strips on a paper towel-lined plate and allow to cool. Meanwhile, chop the cucumber, eggs, and chicken. Once cool, chop the bacon.
- In each quart size mason jar, divide all ingredients evenly. Layer the dressing, cucumber, chicken, eggs, bacon, and top with chopped romaine.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days, shake to eat!! Side Note: You can use any dressing of choice.
- Shake up contents of the mason jar until thoroughly combined and eat it out of mason jar or pour onto a plate. I prefer to eat straight out of the jar, so I have less dirty dishes.