You guys keep asking for this recipe!! I love it!
I just added the step by step instructions to my Story Highlights so you can see how simple it really is to make. Swipe 👈 for the rice ramen I used to make these, purchased @costco.
Can’t wait for you to make it!
Healthy Ramen Bowls Ingredients:
- 2 chicken breasts or you can also buy pre-cooked rotisserie chicken like I did when I went on Fox
- 2 pkg @lotusfoods rice ramen noodles
- 1 pkg coleslaw mix
- 2 cups boiling water, bone broth or chicken broth
- Braggs Liquid Aminos
- Green onions
1. Cook chicken and shred. Bake at 350F for 20-25 min. Use pressure cooker and cook for 8 min.
2. Cook rice ramen in water, bone broth, or chicken broth.
3. Sauté coleslaw mixture with some coconut oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Combine all ingredients in containers, top with Braggs Liquid Aminos and green onions.
Lastly, stuff your face!