Healthy Ramen Bowls
You guys keep asking for this recipe!! I love it!
I just added the step by step instructions to my highlight bubbles so you can see how simple it really is to make.
Can’t wait for you to make it!
- 2 chicken breasts or you can also buy pre-cooked rotisserie chicken like I did when I went on Fox
- 2 pkg @lotusfoods rice ramen noodles
- 1 pkg coleslaw mix
- 2 cups boiling water, bone broth or chicken broth
- Braggs Liquid Aminos
- Green onions
The Rice Ramen I love to use
- Cook chicken and shred. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 min. Use pressure cooker and cook for 8 min.
- Cook Rice Ramen in water, bone broth, or chicken broth.
- Sauté coleslaw mixture with some coconut oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients in containers, top with Braggs Liquid Aminos and green onions.
Lastly, stuff your face!