Just added the step by step in my story highlights!
A super fast and simple meal!
- 1/2 bag of Hash Browns
- 1/2 package of breakfast sausage
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 6 pieces of bacon, cut up
- 15 eggs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pre-Heat oven to 350. Cook sausage in skillet.
- Spray 9×13 pan and layer the bottom with a frozen bag of hash browns.
- Next, add the cooked sausage, peppers, onion, and bacon.
- Add eggs to bowl and mix until combined. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture on the top of the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 min or until the center is cooked.
- Cut into 6 big pieces.