Ham Fried Rice
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 onion, diced (optional)
- 1 small package frozen mixed veggies
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Lately I have been adding some homemade teriyaki sauce as well for some extra flavor and it's just the right flavor!!
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs. Add eggs to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, for about 2 minutes. Remove scrambled eggs from skillet; chop and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat coconut oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add rice and half of the liquid aminos. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Next scoot over rice and add ham and sauté for 1-2 min, add frozen bag of veggies, rest of liquid aminos and eggs.
- Cook and additional 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.