If you or anyone you know has celiacs or is gluten-intolerant, then you need to make these ASAP, they are the real deal!!
This mix from @gfheaven is UNREAL and life-changing!! I can’t wait for you to try them. Tag all your GF friends!
- 1 pkg Gluten-Free Heaven Donut Mix @gfheaven
- Yeast Packet (Included with the donut mix)
- 1 1/3 cup cold milk (Use Almond Milk for dairy-free)
- 1/3 cup butter, softened (Use @miyokoscreamery for dairy-free)
- 2 eggs (Or egg replacer)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Oil for Frying
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (Use @miyokoscreamery for dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- Melt the butter and maple syrup together over medium heat in a small saucepan. Occasionally, give it a stir.
- Take away from the heat and add in the powdered sugar, whisking it vigorously.
- Taste it. If you would like a stronger maple flavor, add in the maple extract. Set it aside to cool and thicken! Use it once your donuts are also cool.
- In your Bosch mixer or mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in milk. Add all other ingredients. Beat on low until the dough is smooth and thickened, approximately 4-5 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Make donuts on a greased pan, in a warm area and allow the donuts to rise for 30 minutes-2 hours.
- Heat the oil. Place each bar into the hot oil for 30-90 seconds on each side. Flip when it has reached a medium brown color. Repeat with all the bars.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes before frosting.
- Then inhale as fast as possible!!