The gluten-free German Pancake recipe is finally here!
Everyone needs a delicious gluten-free German Pancake recipe, and after many failed attempts, I finally figured one out! Holla!
Before I share the recipe, I wanted to tell you about A2 milk. After discovering A2 at the expo, I actually convinced my husband to switch to it, and it’s been such a significant change for him. Regular milk would give him the worst upset tummy 💨. Even with the “explosive side effects,” Kevin could never give up dairy for his bowls of cereal. He has tried to like almond milk but can’t do it. A2 Milk is REAL milk that comes from cows that naturally produce only the A2 protein and no A1, which is easier on digestion. It has also not been treated with any growth hormones rBST or antibiotics. 🙌🏻 Trust me when I say; if it can help Kevin it can help anyone else who won’t give up their dairy milk 🥛😉
German Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup @a2milk
- 1 cup @cup4cup all-purpose flour
- 6 Free-range eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a 9×13 pan, add butter and put in the oven to melt while preheating. (Watch it, so it doesn’t burn)
- Combine the rest of the ingredients into a blender and blend until combined.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 18-20 min.
- Top with powdered sugar and serve with syrup and your favorite fruit.
For more breakfast ideas, CLICK HERE.