BBQ Chicken Mason Jar Salad
All I do is shake them up really good and then take the lid off and dig in. I guess it’s strange eating directly out of a mason jar but I am so used it I prefer the mason jar to avoid any extra dirty dishes.
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and crumbled
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed or frozen diced like shown.
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained (or 1 1/2 cups fresh beans)
- 1 (15-ounce) can yellow corn, drained (or 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn)
- Favorite Ranch
- Favorite BBQ Sauce
- Toss the chicken with enough barbecue sauce to coat and or use @heygrillhey bbq seasoning.
- Grill, bake, or instant pot chicken.
- Combine half bbq sauce and half ranch dressing to make the dressing.
- In a mason jar add 2 tablespoons dressing and then layer with the chicken, bacon, eggs, avocado, beans, corn. Top with lettuce mix.
- Store containers in the fridge for 5-6 days. When ready to eat shake and eat from the jar or shake and dump! It’s that easy.