I was craving pasta today and this totally hit the spot!
I love it when I can make my old sauce recipes dairy-free too! 🙌🏻 This @alfrescochicken had a little kick to it; if you like a little spice, this is the recipe for you. This flavor was so bomb!
Check out my stories for step by step instructions. Plus, these homemade gluten-free breadsticks were to die for!
Gluten & Dairy-Free Italian Creamy Sauce
- 1 TB avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 can chicken bone broth
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) container @kitehillfoodscream cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Crushed red pepper
- Garlic powder
- 1 pkg @alfrescochicken sausage
- 1 pkg @jovialfoods Pasta
- Heat oil in the pot, add the minced garlic until it browns a little.
- Add chicken broth and crushed tomato can and still together.
- Next, add the whole 8 oz container of cream cheese to pot and still until melted.
- Top with seasonings, I usually sprinkle back and forth time times on each spice except the crushed red pepper I do a dash of.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 1 and a 1/2 – 2 hours stirring frequently.
- Cut sausage up and cook in skillet for 5 – 7 minutes, add it to the sauce.
- Cook pasta of choice and combine with sauce.