Garlic Chili Chicken
- 1 pound Ground Chicken or Turkey
- 12 oz Broccoli Florets, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with the olive oil. Add the broccoli and a pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté until bright green and slightly charred in spots, about 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer the broccoli to a bowl and add the ground chicken to the skillet. Brown one side for 2-3 minutes before flipping and breaking apart to fully cook.
- Once cooked, add the sauce and cook until thick, about 1-2 minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in the broccoli. Garnish with additional sesame seeds, chili oil or chili crisp, and serve over rice.