Coconut Chia Pudding
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut cream or milk
- 2 tsp agave syrup/maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make chia seed mixture. In a mixing bowl, combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, agave syrup, and vanilla extract. Give it a good stir and make sure it is all well combined.
- Chill chia seed mixture. Place the chia seed mixture in the fridge in an airtight container to allow the chia seeds to expand. This should take about an hour - but you can also leave it in the fridge overnight. The mixture will become thick and creamy.
- Serve. Optionally, top your Coconut Chia Pudding with fresh fruit, coconut flakes, seeds, coconut whipped cream and nuts.