Chicken Fried Rice with Bacon
A little twist on my Ham Fried Rice and it’s so yummy!!!
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 onion, diced (optional)
- 1 small package frozen mixed veggies
- 4-5 pieces of cooked bacon
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 jar of @thenewprimal The Classic Marinade
- 1/8 cup coconut aminos
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Heat coconut oil in skillet or over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add cooked rice and the coconut aminos. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Next scoot over rice and add chicken and sauté for 5-6 min until cooked through, next add frozen bag of veggies, cut up bacon, marinade and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook and additional 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.