- 3 tbsp olive oil (divided)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp basil * 2 chicken breasts
- 4 zucchini made into noodles
Two cups tomato basil bruschetta ingredients:
- 3 Roma tomatoes (chopped)
- ¼ cup red onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp basil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
1. Combine 2 tbsp olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, garlic, and basil.
2. Add to a large plastic bag with the chicken and marinate for up to 8 hours. I would recommend at least an hour.
3. Before grilling the chicken, combine all of the tomato basil bruschetta ingredients in a medium bowl.
4. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve the bowls.
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on a grill over medium heat for 10-12 minutes per side.
6. Divide the zucchini noodles between bowls.
7. Once the chicken is grilled, slice it up and place on top of the Zoodles, add the Bruschetta mixture on top and enjoy!!