Chicken Bruschetta Zoodle Bowls
- 3 tbsp olive oil (divided)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp basil * 2 chicken breasts
- 4 zucchini made into noodles
Two cups tomato basil bruschetta ingredients:
- 3 Roma tomatoes (chopped)
- ¼ cup red onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp basil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Combine 2 tbsp olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, garlic, and basil.
- Add to a large plastic bag with the chicken and marinate for up to 8 hours. I would recommend at least an hour.
- Before grilling the chicken, combine all of the tomato basil bruschetta ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve the bowls.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on a grill over medium heat for 10-12 minutes per side.
- Divide the zucchini noodles between bowls.
- Once the chicken is grilled, slice it up and place on top of the Zoodles, add the Bruschetta mixture on top and enjoy!!