Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sesame oil or Olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce (Dish will not be gluten-free if using soy sauce) I use Braggs Liquid Amino.
- Combine 1 teaspoon sesame oil with eggs in a bowl, then whisk to combine and set aside.
- Chop cauliflower head into big chunks, then send it through a food processor fitted with the grating attachment. Alternatively, you could grate the cauliflower on a box grater. Measure out 4 cups grated cauliflower, then save the rest for another use. You can buy cauliflower crumbles instead.
- Heat remaining 1 Tablespoon sesame oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add cauliflower, green onions, and frozen mixed vegetables, then stir-fry until cauliflower is just beginning to turn tender 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, season with salt and pepper, and then continue to stir-fry until garlic is fragrant, 30 seconds or so.
- Push mixture to the sides of the Wok to create an opening in the center, then add the eggs and scramble. Toss mixture to combine, then drizzle in gluten-free Tamari and mix again to combine.
- Serve hot.