I could eat this all day, every day! One of my favorite meals right now.
Step by step instructions added to my story highlights.
One package @aidellssausage
12 pieces pre-cooked bacon
Salt and pepper
1. Cube potatoes, add oil, salt, and pepper. Bake in the oven at 400F for 40-45 min.
2. Meanwhile, cook pre-cooked bacon in the microwave. Cut into small pieces.
3. Next cut up and sauté Sausage on the stove top.
4. Make eggs to your liking. I Fried mine on the griddle with a little runny yoke left.
5. Combine Bowls starting with potatoes, sausage, bacon then top with eggs!
6. Eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Or whatever you want!