Bomb Chicken Salad
- 3 cups chicken
- 15-20 grapes sliced in half
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or diced apple
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup mayo Use Primal Kitchen for Whole30
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 onion salt
- For the chicken you can use canned chicken, rotisserie chicken or cook your own! That’s what I love about this meal.
- Add remaining ingredients into a large bowl with the cooked chicken. Mix well until combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat! Can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Eat in a lettuce wrap, with crackers or just by itself!