Smoked Chicken Drumsticks
If you love barbeque and smoked chicken this recipe is for you.
- 10-12 Chicken Drumsticks
- 16 oz package of broccoli
- Seasoning of choice. For this chicken, I used R Butts R Smokin Butt Kick’n Chicken. Butt kick’n chicken seasoning has been Kevin’s favorite seasoning for the past little while. It has the right amount of heat and spice but not enough to make your nose run.
- Marinate chicken in a seasoning of choice and let sit for at least 30 min.
- Grill on @campchef at 400 for an hour. Yes, it’s that easy!
- Put Green Beans on a cookie sheet, sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper, and roast in the oven at 400 for 7-10 min.
For more barbeque ideas click here