This is such a simple and flavor-packed meal for meal prepping.
I used Al Fresco Chicken sausage in this meal and love using it for so many reasons. It’s not only good for you but can also save you lots of time in the kitchen because it’s fully cooked and easy to heat up.
There are endless ways that you can use it for so many different types of meals. It’s one of my go-to things, especially when I need to throw together a fast dinner or breakfast. Meal prepping doesn’t have to be difficult; start with using easy, simple to incorporate ingredients like @alfrescochicken sausage!
Potato, Pepper & Sausage Bowls
10 medium potatoes diced
1 red pepper
1 orange pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 medium onion diced
1 package of Apple Maple Al Fresco Chicken sausage
1/2 cup avocado oil
1 tablespoon season salt
Garlic Pepper to taste
- Wash, peel, and dice potatoes
- Cut up peppers, and onions
- Slice sausage into rounds
- Mix oil, and seasonings in a large bowl
- Add potatoes and onions, coat thoroughly
- Spoon into a baking sheet or baking dish
- Bake at 500F for 15 mins. After 15 mins, add sausage and sweet peppers and stir
- Bake at 500F for another 15 mins
For another easy meal prep idea check this one out!