• 1 box of gluten-free crunchy taco shells
• 1lb ground turkey or grass fed beef
• 2-3 tablespoons taco seasoning ( I use my homemade version)
• 1 can black or kidney beans (optional)
• 1-2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400. Place the taco shells in a 9x13 pan.
2. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the
ground turkey. Add the taco seasoning and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Add beans if using them at this point.
Fill each taco shell with meat, Top with cheese, then bake for 8-10minutes.
Serve with your favorite toppings.