Garlic Red Pepper Chicken
1 tbsp cooking olive oil
4 chicken breasts
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp dried basil
16 oz fresh green beans
1 tbsp grass fed butter
3 tbsp coconut aminos
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 1/2 tsp minced garlic or 3 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a large saute pan or cast iron skillet. Heat on medium high.
2. Dice your chicken breasts into chunks approximately 1 inch. Once pan is hot add your chicken. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and dried basil on top of chicken. Stir. Brown on both sides.
3. When the chicken is browned add butter, coconut aminos, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir.
4. Chop your green beans into halves or thirds and add to the pan. Stir.
5. Cover and cook on medium to medium low heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Chicken should be cooked through and green beans should be softened but not totally wilted.
6. Serve with rice or zoodles.