Southwest Stuffed Peppers
* 1 lb ground turkey
* 1/2 tsp ground pepper
* 1/4 tsp cayenne
* 1 tsp paprika
* 1/2 tsp chili powder
* 1 tsp garlic
* 1/2 tsp cumin
* 5 whole peppers
* Sprinkle of cheese for each
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cook the ground turkey.
3. While the ground turkey is cooking, cut the peppers in halves and clean out the middle of each one.
4. Set one pepper aside and finely chop.
5. When the turkey is almost finished cooking, Add in the ground pepper, cayenne, paprika, chili powder, garlic, and cumin.
6. Stuff each pepper half with the turkey mixture and top with sprinkle of cheese
7. Bake for 20 minutes (or until peppers are nearly soft).