Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Just added the step by step in my story highlights! Super fast and simple meal.
1/2 bag of Hash Browns
1/2 package of breakfast sausage
1/2 red pepper, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1/2 small onion, chopped
6 pieces of bacon, cut up
Salt & Pepper
1. Pre-Heat oven to 350. Cook sausage in skillet.
2. Spray 9x13 pan and layer the bottom with frozen bag of hash browns. Next, add the cooked sausage, peppers, onion and bacon.
3. Add eggs to bowl and mix until combined, add salt and pepper.
4. Pour egg mixture on the top of pan.
5. Bake in oven for 30-40 min or until center is cooked.
6. Cut into 6 big pieces.