Greek Chicken Bowls
1 lb chicken breast cut into cubes
3 cups riced cauliflower or brown rice
1 large tomato cut into wedges
1 medium green bell pepper
1 cucumber diced
1/2 a red onion sliced
3 Tbs Olive oil
1 1/2 Tbs oregano (divided)
1 Tbs dill
1 Tsp minced garlic
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. To prepare, chop all your veggies and add them to a large bowl
2. Drizzle with olive oil and add oregano, dill, salt & pepper and set aside
3. Prepare riced cauliflower according to package directions. Add salt and pepper and set aside to cool
4. Add avocado oil to a warmed skillet, followed by garlic. Sauté for about 1 minute.
5. Add chicken and seasoning to skillet cooking until chicken is fully done (about 5-7 minutes).
6. Combine all ingredients into meal prep container.