Hawaiian Chicken Bowls
HAWAIIAN CHICKEN BOWLS
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I use @stubbsbbqsauce )
- 1 fresh pineapple, diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 pound zucchini noodles
1. Cook Chicken with bbq sauce leaving some for adding to the top. You can bake it at 350 for 20-25 min or use the pressure cooker.
3. Sauté the red onion in a skillet.
4. Cut up pineapple and make zucchini noodles.
5. Divide chicken mixture evenly among 4 containers. Divide the fresh pineapple, red onion evenly among the containers as well.
4. If using fresh zucchini noodles add them to containers raw. When you reheat the bowls the Zoodles will cook perfectly!! If cooked before they will become too soggy. If making this for dinner sauté the Zoodles with the red onion.