* 1 tbs olive oil
* 1/2 lb grass fed ground beef
* 2 tsp taco seasoning
* 1/2 cup salsa
* 1 small green pepper chopped
* 1/3 lb tomatoes sliced
* 8 eggs scrambled
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (omit cheese for dairy free)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium skillet, brown the ground beef in the olive oil. Add the taco seasoning and salsa. Stir to coat evenly, then remove the seasoned meat from the skillet.
3. Add the green pepper to the skillet and cook for a few minutes, until crisp-tender. Combine the meat, peppers, and tomatoes in a 9x13 pan. Pour the scrambled eggs on top, and sprinkle with the cheese.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the frittata is set and no longer jiggly. Let it sit for a few minutes before cutting.