Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup
* 8 cups russet potatoes, diced
* 1 yellow onion, diced
* 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped celery
* 16-ounce Cubed Ham
* 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
* 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
* 1/4 cup gluten free flour (I used @namastefoodsllc) * 4 cups organic chicken broth
* 1 1/2 cups heavy cream (you can also use milk) * ½ cup sour cream
* Add the potatoes, onion, carrot, celery, ham, Kosher salt, pepper chicken broth to your slow cooker and cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
* Using a potato masher, mash about 1/3 of the potatoes (don't worry the ham won't really mash that much)
* Add the gluten-free flour, heavy cream/milk and sour cream and stir everything together.
* Cover and cook on high for an additional 15 minutes.