HAWAIIAN CHICKEN BOWLS
* 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
* salt and pepper, to taste
* 1 cup barbecue sauce (I used @stubbsbbqsauce )
* 2 red bell peppers, diced
* 1 fresh pineapple, diced
* ¼ cup diced red onion
* 1 pound zucchini noodles
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Grease skillet with cooking spray.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper then add to the skillet. Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until chicken are no longer pink in center. Add barbecue sauce and diced bell pepper to skillet and continue to stir until bell pepper is crisp-tender and everything is heated. Remove skillet from heat.
3. Divide chicken mixture evenly among 8 containers. Divide the fresh pineapple, red onion evenly among the containers as well.
4. If using fresh zucchini noodles add them to containers raw. When you reheat the bowls the zoodles will cook to my preferred softness.
5. Seal each container with lids and place in the fridge. When ready to eat remove lid and heat in microwave for 40 seconds or until heated through.