BBQ Chicken Tostados
- Set oven to 350 and bake chicken breasts for 15-20min. I use my meat thermometer to check temp and take it out right at 165 degrees.
- While chicken is baking coat Pan with coconut oil and fry corn tortillas for about a min or less on each side. Lay on paper towels.
- When chicken is done shred your chicken. I use my Bosch or you can use hand mixers to shred.
- Add BBQ sauce and stir around. I just coated the chicken with it.
- Next out tortillas on a baking sheet, top with BBQ chicken, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven at 350 until cheese is melted about 5-8 min. Take out and drizzle more BBQ sauce on them!