LOW CARB MEXICAN CAULIFLOWER RICE BOWLS
* 1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey * 2 teaspoons chili powder
* 1 teaspoon cumin
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* ½ teaspoon pepper
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 2 cups of cauliflower rice
* 10 oz can of diced tomatoes with chiles (optional) * 1 cup of diced zucchini
* 1 cup chopped bell peppers
1. Spray a large saute pan with spray and add your meat, tomatoes and spices.
2. As the meat begins to brown, add in your veggies except for the cauliflower.
3. Cover and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add in the cauliflower, mix well and cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
5. When done, set aside to cool for a few minutes before putting into containers.