Chicken & Cauliflower Rice Bowls
* 1 tablespoon coconut oil , ghee or grass-fed butter
* 6 cups cauliflower rice (store bought or homemade)
* 4-5 slices bacon, cut into ½” pieces
* 1.25 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into bite sized pieces * 3-5 tablespoons Stubbs Citrus and Onion sauce.
1. Melt the coconut oil/ghee/butter in a medium sized pan over medium heat. Once melted, add the cauliflower rice to the pan and sauté for 4-5 minutes, or until it’s cooked to your liking. Season with salt & pepper, to taste. Place the cauliflower rice into a bowl and set aside.
2. Add the bacon to the same pan that you cooked the cauliflower rice in, and cook until crispy. Place the bacon on a plate lined with paper towels, leaving the fat in the pan.
3. Add the chicken to the pan and sauté until cooked through. Add the asparagus to the pan with the chicken and sauté until cooked to your liking. Drain any fat from the pan. Add the Stubbs story's and onion sauce.
4. Layer the bowls with cauliflower rice and top with the chicken and bacon.