Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
⅓ cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot)
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
1 Tbsp. coconut aminos or Briggs liquid amino
½ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. cayenne (optional - adds more heat)
4 small baked sweet potatoes (about 7 oz. each uncooked)
Homemade ranch dressing or I use OPA Greek Yogurt Dressing
- Place chicken in a slow cooker set on low.
- In a small saucepan on medium-high heat, combine the hot sauce, coconut oil, coconut aminos, garlic powder and optional cayenne. Stir together and heat until ghee is melted.
- Pour sauce into slow cooker.
- Cook for 4-6 hour on low or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Or shred in your Bosch.
- Return shredded chicken to slow cooker and toss with sauce.
- Turn slow cooker to warm (or remain on low) until ready to serve.
- Serve chicken in baked sweet potatoes and drizzle with ranch if desired.