Gluten & Dairy-Free Ice Cream Sandwiches
Friday nights at our house have always been pizza and movie night, a tradition that started when I was a kid. It was and still is my absolute favorite tradition and now is my kids too. During the movie, I typically make a big batch of popcorn but tonight I switched it up a little and made these Ice Cream Sandwiches!! 🤤 I used @so_delicious Dairy-free Ice Cream for mine and regular @tillamook ice cream for the family! 🍦
* 1 cup Crisco OR @earthbalance Butter (if not dairy free you can use regular butter.)
* 1½ cups sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2¾ cups @namastefoodsllc Gluten-Free Flour Blend * 2 Tsp. cream of tartar
* 1 Tsp. baking soda
* ½ tsp. salt
* 2 TB sugar
* 1 Tsp. cinnamon
1. Mix flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
2. Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and blend well.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
4. Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
5. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.
*Add ice cream or any filling you and your family will enjoy and eat!