Turkey Meatballs on Zoodles
1.5 lbs lean ground turkey
1 tsp. dry mustard
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 large egg, lightly beaten
3/4 cup gluten free quick-cooking rolled oats
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Sprinkle some Parsley (optional)
2 Tbsp. tomato sauce, no sugar added
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray; set aside
3. Combine turkey, salt, mustard, paprika, egg, oats, garlic, parsley, and tomato sauce in large bowl; mix well by hand
4. Roll mixture into 30 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle.