* 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
* Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
* 2 large eggs, beaten
* 1 cup Gluten Free Panko
FOR THE HONEY GARLIC SAUCE
* 1/3 cup honey, or more, to taste
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon Sriracha, optional
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat.
3. Add chicken to the prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15-20 minutes.
4. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine honey, garlic, soy sauce and Sriracha, if using. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/3 cup water. Stir mixture into the saucepan until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine.
5. Serve over rice.