Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bowls
* 2 cans corn
* 2 cans black beans
* 3 avocados
* a pint of cherry tomatoes (halved)
* 6 chicken breasts
* 1 cup of your favorite buffalo sauce (I use Franks)
* 1 TBS garlic, minced
* OPA Greek Yogurt Dressing or dressing of choice.
1. Add chicken, garlic, and hot sauce to slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. When chicken is cooked through, shred it and set aside.
2. Next, drain and rinse your corn and black beans and add them to a bowl. Rinse and halve your cherry tomatoes and add them to the bowl as well. Lastly, dice your avocados and add them to the mix. I added some lime to keep the avocados from browning.
3. Assemble your bowls by adding your veggie mixture, topping with chicken, and finishing them off with some healthy Greek yogurt ranch dressing.